Mission Statement: To go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things, the Lord Jesus commanded us.
Vision Statement: Cultivate a family environment where the Love of Christ and power of His Holy Spirit flow freely allowing for an authentic move of God that draws mankind into fellowship with the Father.
Statement of Purpose: Seek and Save the Lost, Disciple and Train the Found, Release and the Send the Filled.
Statement of Faith:
- We believe the Bible to be inspired, infallible, authoritative, external Word of God, and the measure of Truth. (II Tim. 3:16-17, Hebrews 4:12, Isaiah 40:8, Psalms 119:89, Psalms 160)
- We believe that there is one true God, eternally existent as Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (Matthew 28:19, Mark 1:9-11, John 5:18, 1 John 5:7)
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His eminent return. (John 1:1-5, John 20:28, Colossians 1:15-17, Matthew 1:22-23, Matthew 3:16-17, II Corinthians 5:21, Romans 3:25, Matthew 28: 5-7, I Corinthians 15:3-8, Acts 1: 9-11, Acts 2: 32-33, Romans 8:34, Ephesians 4:8-10, Hebrews 1:2-3, I Thessalonians 4:16-18)
- We believe that salvation is the gift of God by faith in Jesus Christ through grace alone and not of works. (Ephesians 2:8)
- We believe in full submersion baptism in water with a whole hearted belief in Jesus Christ as confirmation of your faith and obedience to the call and command of God. (John 3:5, Acts 8:37)
- We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit as a separate act of faith and an essential part of the Christian life enabling believers to live a Godly life and walk in power for the purpose of being a witness of Jesus Christ. (John 3:5, Acts 1:8, Acts 8:15-17, Acts 9:44-47)
- We believe in the present day manifestation of all the gifts of the Holy Spirit in the Church as the Spirit wills. (John 3:5-6, Titus 3:5-6, Ephesians 2:8, Galatians 3:2-3, I Peter 1:2)
- We believe that the greatest manifestation of all the gifts of the Holy Spirit in the life of all believers is a holy conviction leading to a renewed mind and regenerated heart. (I John 16:8, Titus 3:5)
- We believe in obeying the Great Commission in the spirit of the Great Commandment. (Matthew 28:18-20, Matthew 22:37, John 13:34, II John 1:5)
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost - of they that are saved unto the resurrection of eternal life and of they that are lost unto the resurrection of eternal condemnation. (John 5:28-29, I Corinthians 15:20-23, Revelation 20:11-15)
- We believe in the sanctity of human life from the moment of conception to the time of death. All human life is precious in the sight of God. (Luke 1:15, Galatians 1:15, Psalm 22:10, Psalm 71:6, 139:13-14, Mark 8:36, Psalm 72:14, Isaiah 43:4)
- We believe that marriage and family are sacred institutions ordained by the Lord God Himself from the very beginning of human creation. Marriage is between one man and one woman forever. Any other definition of marriage is contrary to the clear teachings of the Holy Bible and hence against the expressed Will of God and are. (Genesis 1:27-28, Genesis 2:20b-24, I Corinthians 7:2, Hebrews 13:4)
- We believe that unity within the Body of Christ is the Will of God and therefore strive for like mindedness, peace and strong relationships with other members of the Body. We believe that peace and unity at the expense of truth is not real unity at all and therefore hold fast to the essential foundational doctrines clearly taught in the Holy Bible. We also affirm that we must accept those who call on the name of the Lord Jesus and do not deviate from these essentials are members of the Body of Christ and recognize that there are different styles and expressions of worship. All the members of the Body do not look alike nor share the same function yet are called to build the Kingdom in unity and love. (John 17:11, Romans 12: 1-13, Romans 14:1-23, I Corinthians 12:4-6, I Corinthians 27-28, Ephesians 4:1-6)